The products of the Project General Contracting (EPC) project are contracted projects. The engineering general contractor must manage the project product process and project management process for the completion of the project. Because the project product is engineering, it has the unique process of engineering construction. . For a complete project general contracting project, the process of creating the project product goes through five stages, namely the feasibility study phase, the design phase, the procurement phase, the construction phase, and the driving phase. Each stage has its own mission, each playing its own role. which is:
1) Feasibility Study - Describe the outline goals and requirements of the project product.
2) Design - Describe the detailed and specific requirements of the project product.
3) Procurement - manufacture equipment and materials according to design requirements.
4) Construction - completion of construction and installation.
5) Driving - verify the project product.